I'M BACK

Monday, June 28, 2010

hey bloggers!
it's been like forever I'm not posting something on my blog
yap, i was busy about school. but it's holiday, yaaay!
and on my holiday right now, I'm just doing random thing. i just couldn't stuck in the boredom. that would be really suck.
so i decided to back to my own place, that i called it my home.
here, at my place, just really different from Jakarta. hmmmm, just enjoying my free day before it end.
well, about my report score. hmmm, i didn't get science class. that's kinda sucks, actually. but there's nothing i could do about it. so, i got social class. well, that's not really bad, i think. i wish i could hit that class and in my new class, i wish i have friendly friends.

so just doing random, and I'll post more pictures later.
thanks for reading

love,
ayu

0 comments: