sunny to rainy

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey blogger !
so i just on my free day for the next two days. and my first one, well, when i woke up this morning i have nothing to do.
online was the only thing in my head.
but somehow, when i was online, talita asked me to join her to some place with her mommy..
well, I was about agree with it !!! yeaaaayyyy
and, her mommy just invited her friend too.. so, it was completely like BFF time. hihii

and this was what i wore

Photobucket

blue outwear: daddy's , striped t-shirt: thrift shopping , white pants: unknown, and sneakers: converse

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

me and my BFF, talita

and on my way back to home, it was raining..

Photobucket

just can't wait for the next day,,
wondering what am I gonna do on my free day..
hopping something fun and rock on my free dayayayayayaay

-ayu

0 comments: